Tuesday 23 March 2010

Meat Love review


Meat Love is an animation that I feel could even be released now, and still be visually appealing. It shows the clashing of two worlds, first establishing a world that doesn't 'really' exist between the two pieces of meat, and then suddenly clashing it with a world that we are all familiar with and does not need time establishing. I believe now, if it were made, or if I were to make it, I would cut the music off as soon as the skewers hit the meat, as it heightens the effect of the two worlds clashing. This provides inspiration for my 1-minute animation as it shows how a story can resolve itself successfully in a minute and also shows how a usually inanimate object can be animated, and animated without adding hands and legs to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment